Update Pensioners and Benificiaries Details
Last Update: 6/2/2020 2:14:07 PM
Through the service 'Update Pensioners & Beneficiaries Details', also known as 'Yearly Declaration', pensioners, beneficiaries and guardians can update details in GPSSA's records with any changes that may affect the pension status including marriage (for female beneficiaries), employment, death, reaching the eligible age for pension disbursement, and others.
Watch Video Tutorial
Service Users Count
5 working days, given that the update details request is submitted 20 days before pension disbursement date.
The online declaration service does not require any documents. However, some documents may be requested by our representatives upon following up on your details update request.
The applicant must be the concerned person or whoever officially represnts him/her.
To update your details online, please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Start service' tab above to open the online service page (does not require login details).
- Specify the category you belond to.
- Enter the required details.
- Verify the details you have entered
- Submit your level of satisfaction with the service.
- Get GPSSA's feedback within the service estimated time.
For further instruction and assistance, you may watch the service tutorial above, contact our call center or visit any of our customer happiness centers for further assistance in using the online service.
How To Apply