Disbursement of social security benefits
Disbursement of insured's social security benefits end of service, pension salary, beneficiary pension salary, compensation) at his/her end of service in accordance with the provisions of law.
Watch Video Tutorial
Last Update: 6/2/2020 12:24:24 PM
- Emirates ID copies of the insured and his/her family members
- Copy of the family book
- Letter from the Ministry of Interior specifying the date of acquiring the UAE Nationality, in case of naturalization.
- Original end of service financial procedure
- Original end of service decree
- Latest financial procedure (periodic allowance – social allowance).
- Resolution of the pertinent medical committee (formed by ministrial decree 924 for the year 2014 - by the Minister of Health) to confirm disability or unfitness for service
- Financial form for the previously added service periods (if applicable)
- In case of the Insured’s death, the employer shall provide GPSSA with the death certificate and inform his/her successors to contact GPSSA
- Bank Account Details Certificate (IBAN)
- Endorsed copy of this form (Insured End of Service Form)
- The UAE employee must be registered as a contributor under the employer's account at GPSSA.
- The request must be submitted within a maximum period of one month from the insured's last working date.
- Visit customer service center.
- Provide required documents.
How To Apply