Registration of UAE national employees working in GCC Countries
Registration of UAE national employees working in the GCC countries in coordination with the civil pension and social security authorities of the country that they are working for.
Last Update: 10/8/2019 9:23:26 AM
- Unified form for the GCC Insurance Extension Program.
- Passport copy.
- Emirates ID copy.
- Family book, upon joining work.
- Employment decree or contract, as per the procedures of the employer.
- Certificate of Health Fitness attested by the specialized government entity.
The employee must be:
- A UAE national.
- Between the age of 18 to 60 years old upon registration.
- Submit documents by employer to insurance authority in the GCC countries.
- Send the employee's file to the GPSSA by the social security authority in the GCC via the following email: