Registration of insured self-employed
Registration of UAE national who are self-employed and have their own businesses under the pension law umbrella.
Last Update: 10/8/2019 9:21:34 AM
- Copy of Emirates ID.
- Commercial license.
- Memorandum of association.
- Medical report.
- Bank account statement.
The applicant must:
- Be an interpreneur or self employed.
- Be a UAE National.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 55 when submitting the request.
- Submit the registration request within a maximum of one month from work commencement date.
- Not be a pensioner.
- Visit customer service center.
- Provide required documents.